About Sporting Edge Physiotherapy in Vaughan
Sporting Edge Physiotherapy in Vaughan has Registered Physiotherapists that combine:
1. Hands-on manual therapy techniques
3. Dry Needling/Intramuscular Stimulation
4. Exercise programs to:
- reduce pain and inflammation
- reduce scar tissue
- improve joint range of movement and flexibility
- increase functional strength
- improve balance and stability
- recover from post-operation weaknesses
- and allow you to return to work, sport, and get back to your daily routines.
At Sporting Edge Physiotherapy in Vaughan we have had the pleasure of working with a variety of world class athletes (NCAA, OHL, AHL, Canadian National Team, Serie A, Crossfit Games) as well as paediatric, geriatric, and Post-Natal Populations.
- Chronic pain and neurologically related syndromes
- Vestibular disorders (Vertigo. Dizziness)
- Sports and repetitive strain injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Joint and nerve pain
- Muscle and ligament sprains and strains
- Degenerative joint and disc diseases
- Disc herniations
- Postural imbalances
- Muscle imbalances
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- TMJ (Jaw) disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Foot and heel pain
- And more…
MSK Naturopathic is a dynamic approach to health care. People are unique, and being so require individualized care. At MSK Naturopathic, we take all that we know about medicine and apply it to everything we learn about you in order to come up with the best treatment plan possible to accomplish your health goals.
With a focus on pain management, rehabilitation, weight loss and sports nutrition, you can trust that we will take the time to get to know you and your concern so that we can arrive at an appropriate and individualized treatment plan that will return you to optimal health and function.